Height Safety Engineering is developing a “one of a kind” height safety and confined space training facility in New Zealand.
Watch this space for updates – as we make progress on our height safety training facility we will let you know.
We will offer height safety training in:
• Use of fall arrest equipment
• Use of safety harness for fall protection
• Plan a confined space entry
• Demonstrate knowledge of hazards associated with confined spaces
• Operate an atmospheric testing device
• First aid
• Various NZQA standards.
Please contact us for more information on when our training will be available.